Building programs that focus on commonalities and collaboration, so our youth are better equipped to become thriving community members who care for their neighbors.
Our Strategic Vision:
A community center that builds relationships through collaboration, support, and caring. The community center would be a model that can be taken to other communities throughout the United States.
The Strategic Objectives and Goals of Our Programs:
- Develops meaningful collaboration
- Develops essential life skills
- Fosters career pathways and/or entrepreneurship
- Develops leadership skills and problem-solving skills
- Builds relationships
Our Core Values:
The Joseph Initiative is is rooted in Christian faith but welcomes all community members. In our daily activities, we abide by the following core values:
- We will honor everyone with whom we have contact by treating them with compassion, grace and mercy.
- We will provide enrichment programs and essential services that are accepting, welcoming, and safe for all members of our community.
- We will conduct our business activities with honesty and integrity.
- We will serve as a place where people can gain knowledge that enriches their lives and the lives of those around them.
- We will be a place where people can have fun.