Join Team TJI to Run the Asheville Marathon and Half at Biltmore Estate
We are proud to offer free entry into the Asheville Marathon & Half at Biltmore Estate. Your free entry requires a minimum fundraising requirement of $500 and includes many race benefits. Limited spots are available so register today to secure your spot and begin raising funds!
- Free registration for either the full marathon or half marathon at the Asheville Marathon and Half at Biltmore Estate in exchange for raising a minimum of $500.00 for The Joseph Initiative Inc.
- Twice a month group runs with Team TJI members from December 5th until race day. The groups runs are designed for runners of all levels. Need something a little more structured? You can also participate in official group training programs offered by Chi Running and Fleet Feet Asheville on behalf of the Asheville Marathon and Half at Biltmore Estate. Click here to learn more about the available training programs.
- Your personal fundraising webpage for accepting and tracking donations on behalf of The Joseph Initiative.
- Social media graphics and other tools to share your fundraising goal with family and friends.
- Support to help you reach your fundraising goal.
- Access to a private Team TJI Facebook group page where you can ask questions and share training information with the other Team TJI runners.
- A Team TJI In-Training shirt (Business owners – Become a sponsor and have your logo or business name featured on the back of the in-training shirt for Team TJI runners.).
- A special prize for the Team TJI runner who raises the most funds by Friday, March 3, 2017.
- The opportunity to receive additional benefits/incentives based on the fundraising levels you achieve.
- The satisfaction of knowing your run is making a difference in the lives of teenagers in the Asheville area.
Race Weekend Benefits:
- Pre-race celebration dinner on Thursday, March 9th.
- A private VIP tent on race day with pre- and post-race snacks and a safe place to stash your bags
- Encouraging support from Team TJI volunteers during the races.
Your Fundraising Commitment:
You must raise a minimum of $500.00, by Friday, March 11, 2017. You will be required to provide credit card information as your guarantee. If you do not meet your fundraising commitment by the deadline, your credit card will be charged on March 13, 2017, for the balance (if we have not received donations totaling $500.00.
To Register at a Team TJI Runner:
Click here to register as a Team TJI Runner now. Note: You will be directed to a form to capture important information. Once we receive your information, we will email you a special registration code along with all the details you need to get started.
Questions regarding your charity entry in the Asheville Marathon & Half at Biltmore Estate?
Please contact Anne Lazo at [email protected].
More Race Information:
Please visit the Asheville Marathon & Half at Biltmore Estate website to find answers to your race-related questions.