We all have a desire to be a vital part of a community. The best way to find your place in community is to get involved. The Joseph Initiative has a number of ways you can help us create strong families and strong communities.
Join a Committee
We have several programs we are planning. If you are interested in being part of a planning committee, send us an email.
- Internet Safety Program (slated for November of 2017) – Click to send an email to Karen Cowan
- Restaurant Internship and Competition – Click to send an email to Anne Lazo
Do you enjoy writing and have knowledge you would like to share? We are looking for a few individuals who would be willing to write a blog on a regular basis on subjects like finance, parenting, health and wellness. Click here to apply for this role now.
The strength of any organization is in its ability to work in collaboration with others. While we have a fairly large vision, we can’t do it alone. If you have a non-profit organization or business that provides a service to our community, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you on how we can work together to build strong families and strong communities. Click here to become a collaborating partner now.
We never want to say “no” to a child because his or her parent or guardian doesn’t have the ability to pay for participating in one of our programs. Whether it’s one-time or recurring, you can be assured your donation will be used to provide valuable learning experiences for the teenagers in our community. Click to make a donation now.
Whether it is with your finances or your talents, we encourage individuals and businesses to get involved. To give you some ideas, here are some of the ways others are helping us fulfill our mission:
- Using their businesses to provide in-kind services to The Joseph Initiative.
- Using their talents to teach our teens about different career opportunities in the arts and multi-media.
- Mentoring young boys so they grown up to be strong, confident men.