Welcome to The Joseph Initiative
The Joseph Initiative is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is collaborating on and building programs with local non-profits, businesses and individuals that focus on our commonalities, so our communities are better-equipped to thrive and care for our neighbors.
We believe the individuals participating in our collaborative programs will…
- Build healthy relationships.
- Create stronger family bonds.
- Have the opportunity to learn essential life skills.
- Be given a safe environment in which they can pursue their interests and learn new skills that create a thriving community.
- Be part of a community initiative that reduces crime in our neighborhoods.
- See an increase in the number of students graduating from high school to pursue higher education.
- Become more employable and successful in their chosen occupations.
Our vision for the future:
We envision a resource center where we will provide…
- Teen programs.
- After-school and tutoring programs for children of all ages.
- Day care for infants and toddlers.
- Life skills, job training, and parenting classes for adults.
- Mentoring programs for individuals of all ages.
- Opportunities to learn valuable business skills.
- A place for individuals and families to gather and have fun with other members of the community.
- A venue for the younger members of our community to pursue their interests.
- Essential medical services provided by area practitioners.