Welcome to The Joseph Initiative
The Joseph Initiative is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is building programs that focus on commonalities and collaboration, so our youth are better equipped to become thriving community members who care for their neighbors.
We believe the youth participating in our collaborative programs will…
- Build healthy relationships.
- Create stronger family bonds.
- Have the opportunity to learn essential life skills.
- Be given a safe environment in which they can pursue their interests and learn new skills that will prepare them for a thriving adulthood.
- Be part of a community initiative that reduces crime in our neighborhoods.
- See an increase in the number of students graduating from high school to pursue higher education.
- Become more employable and successful in their chosen occupations.
Our vision for the future:
We envision a resource center where we will provide…
- Teen programs.
- After-school and tutoring programs for children of all ages.
- Day care for infants and toddlers.
- Life skills, job training, and parenting classes for adults.
- Mentoring programs for individuals of all ages.
- Opportunities to learn valuable business skills.
- A place for individuals and families to gather and have fun with other members of the community.
- A venue for the younger members of our community to pursue their interests.
- Essential medical services provided by area practitioners.